Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's only 7:20 am

So far, Cassidy has gotten up 5 times to throw up. This last time she didn't even get up for it, just threw up in her bed. I am now washing her sheets while she takes a bath- I am also spot cleaning the carpet. I woke up Nic to give him his nausea pill, & he has a headache, not feeling well either. So I called in to work, because I have to do my best to keep these 2 forces of evil apart. Because if they reunite & cross germs.... Well, in my head I am picturing a scene from Independence day. But I am sure you all get the idea. So that is my day so far. Hopefully the insurance will approve the shot for Nic, so he can get it today, and even then, I will still need to keep the forces of evil away from each other. Hopefully Cass only has a 24 hour thing, I don't think I can go all weekend.... So ya, it's only 7:20 & I feel like I need a nap. That will come after I Clorox my house.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Wow. Been there done that and it is not fun. It seems like everyone was sick for a month straight. I wish I could do more to help you.

Krystal said...

Man... so sorry to hear all that! Hopefully Nick doesn't get anything and your daughter gets better fast... and oh yeah, that you get a nap! :) Hope the day gets better!

Monica said...

Hope you guys are doing better by now. And hopefully you got a nap Amber.