Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another one bites the dust

Well, Nic gained another 3 pounds this last week HURRAY!!!! He is almost back up to where he should be. Today was his second treatment- or what Dr. Stinnett would call treatment 1B. I say- 2 down 10 to go.
His white blood cell count was VERY low today, so he should have gotten a shot called Neulasta. Unfortunately, between me & the doctors office, we couldn't get my insurance to approve it today, so he should get it tomorrow or worst case scenario, Friday. No sick people at my house until he has had that shot.
I am going to try and remember to take a picture of the before and after his treatment. When I left the Dr.'s office this morning he looked alive. When I went to pick him up, he looked a shade of greenish white. No hiding it. He wasn't feeling well. I took him to get lunch & then went home. He took a nap. The energy was drained out of him.
Why did I post his picture you ask? Well..... This is who I think Dr. Stinnett looks like. I want very badly to call him Ferris. As he looks like a young Matthew Broderick. Nic would disagree, as he always does... Ü

No comments: