Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day after

Nic is doing better today- hasn't thrown up once. Yea!
Hopefully we can get answers at the doctor's tomorrow.
Thanks Mom & Monica for helping out with the kids.
& Thanks DeLaine & Crystal for a delicious Chicken Spaghetti!
~Also, I gave out a lot of your E-mail addresses to my sister so she can coordinate help when needed. So if you get an E-mail from a MONICA.... Thats her sending out an update or asking for help. If you want to help and I don't have your email-- ask a friend if they have it-- or find her on face book-- listed as my sister.


2 comments:

clsmith19 said...

Hey Amber and Nic,

We are here to help with anything you need, anytime you need it. You are welcome to send the kids over as much as you need to and Kaiya can babysit as well. Let me know if you need me to take or pick up the kids from school. Amber, you are such a great cook/baker and always sending your yummy food our way! I'm not much of a cook, but I'm pretty good with take out so I'll email your sister and get your dinner schedule. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Brady and Courtney Smith

ambee said...

Amber, I am so very sorry to hear about all of this. You guys are such great and sweet people. If you need anything please do ask... I am willing to help out in any way I can! Nic and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!!