Sunday, March 15, 2009

San fran

WICKED was awesome!
I was disappointed that the CD of wicked that they were selling was from the original Broadway cast & not the cast we saw. It was awesome. I still wish I could see it in Utah... again, but I am glad to have even seen it at all.













This is the apartment we stayed at.. Thanks Uncle Bill...-(My mother-in-law's brother)
















We did pretty good for 5 women staying in a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment.
It was nice and spacey.











The view was spectacular! Who wouldn't like waking up to this every morning.




























This was all of us, on our way to wicked.


Amber, Jen, Crystal, Kristin, Megan-
Jen is married to Nic's brother Nate
Crystal is Nic's little sister
Kristin is married to Nic's dad
Megan is Nic's Youngest sister
If you don't know who I am- why are you reading my blog?


This is me pooped before even going to Wicked













Before Wicked we had a delightful dinner at Chevy's -- Yumm Yumm








Kristin was very happy to brag that she got chips and salsa-- my camera was running out of batteries, so some of the pictures didn't quite turn out.






I've tried to figure out these large spaces on this posting, but the longer I try, the less luck I have and less time I have to finish posting my vacation.

No comments: