Sunday, March 15, 2009

The last day in San Fran

We toured San Fran by minivan on Saturday morning. Unfortunately for me, I was in the back- of my own choosing, but to get to this view point, we had to take some windy roads. This picture was taken before my face turned green.


See what I mean by winding? The view was worth it though!

A house we passed along the way.


Beautiful city. I love how they have recycling bins on every corner- I am trying to help out mother nature here at home, so this city was a paradise for me!


I thought this windmill was pretty- & I was trying to take my mind off my churning stomach.




Happy to get fresh air & not be in a moving car!




The Golden Gate bridge was a magnificent site!





Saturday must have been a good day for sailing-



After touring we went back to the wharf for lunch. Kristin & I had fresh seafood, while Jen, Crystal and Megan had Pizza.


I also stopped at Walgreen's for some Dramamine and a coke.

After eating lunch, we went back to clean up the apartment and pack up. Then on the road we went. I was still spinning- or so if felt, so I tried sleeping the first portion of the ride. I was car sick until about wells. But I did get in some sleeping. & watched the pride and the prejudice here and there. We stopped in wells and got some KFC- Ohhh nothing better, that felt great to my tum tum. About I-215 meets I-15 ish. We heard a little clunk, and then after that the car started sounding quite funny. We got off in Bountiful and sat in the Denny's parking lot until My Father in law was able to come out & look it over to see if we should keep driving it or not. As bad as it sounded, he gave us the Okay, and he drove it to his house, where Megan Kristin & Crystal got off. Then Jen got in & drove me home. We got home at 6:00 AM Even with my husband and 2 kids in my bed as crowded as it , it was still the best thing to come home to. Cassidy Laying on my legs and Stockton arm on my head.

Home Sweet Home, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

2 comments:

Karlie Hancock said...

Holy fun!! Your trip looks like it was a blast! I wish i would have gone with you! We should definitely plan a girls weekend in a couple months. I would love that! VEGAS!! Woop WOop!! =) I freaking love you by the way!!!! 4 days and counting.. LOL

Krystal said...

How fun! I'm jealous! It sounds like it was good times. I loved how you talked about coming home though. Vacations are a blast... but it's always nice to be home! :)