Friday, May 29, 2009

Lucky Friday- w/pictures


This is what leaked into my garage through the dry wall.


This was after most of it was soaked up.

These are just a few towels that soaked it up. I think I used 7 total


Wow, it's only 8:00 am.
I got up about 4:30 am to go to the gym. I got home at 6. I did a batch of laundry, made a batch of cookies, and took a shower. I got myself all ready for the day, which will consist of baking those cookies, making a cake, chauffeur Trent's class to the skating ring, then to the park, then back to school, doing more laundry in between, and going to his class graduation (reason for the cookies) As I sat down to my crackeling bowl of rice krispies, I told Cassidy to go & do her hair. she starts toward the bathroom & stops dead & stares at the floor. Then I see it to. Water, and lots of it. CRAP- I had Trent investigate to see if it was from the bathroom or the laundry room. Laundry room. For those who need a refresher, you can go back into my blog and look up washing machine, for you see, my brother gave us his washer when ours pooped out. Apparently & I am not placing any blame here, but Nic didn't screw the drain hose on right, or tight enough, so this last batch of laundry I did, when it drained, it was inside my house, it went through the heating and cooling ducts & is dripping downstairs, it went through & somehow is dripping through my garage, & best of all, I had about 3 batches worth of clean clothes on my laundry room floor, those will now need to be re-washed- Hooray- I am officially fitting more on my plate. (okay that was a bit sarcastic). So now I am about to leave to take Trent's class to Classic, on the way I am dropping off the cookie dough to my mom to bake the cookies, so that I can clean and not have a mold issue. Ahhhh, I am now humming the tune of-- Well it's a great day to be alive. not sure who sings it, but it's a country song, I don't know all the words, but I know enough of the chorus to keep the song in my head.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

It didn't sound like you were busy enough so I guess fate decided to step it up! :) Good luck with everything today!