Saturday, September 27, 2008

Stocktons Ear


About a week ago, Stockton was complaining of an itchy ear. His way of fixing it was to lick his finger then stick it in his ear & wiggle it. This is a child who will never fear a "Wet Willie". So I decided I would clean it out with hydrogen peroxide. A few pieces of was floated up, then I saw something funny, I couldn't get it out with a Q-tip, so I got it out with my eyebrow tweezers.


It was a sticker. A sticker that goes on finger/toe nails. My guess... I had places some on Cassidy's fingernails a few days earlier. She had gotten into the bath before him & one must have come off. then he got in the same bath water & while he was getting his hair washed, it must ahve floated into his ear. I really can't think of how else this could have happened. It was one of the smaller stickers on the sheet, but still, it was wierd to find it in his ear.

No comments: