Friday, September 12, 2008

ME

How am I feeling you ask? Better, a little stiff, & I was cold for most of the morning, having an ice pack on the left side of my fanny most of the day.
I'm gonna give a little shout out to Trent-- Who has a football game against Clinton @ Syracuse tomorrow- They have won all their games, except for the last one-- doing well so far.
My weekend, well besides the game, I've got a baby shower for my neice, & a little get together at a friends house. & I'll be tring a new recipe,, not new to me, but new in the fact that I've never tried to make it before. I've got some "Turkey balls" as they are called by us Chournos's that I will be skewering & grilling, & the new recipe-- Cinnamon rolls. Hope they turn out good.
--Also for my fellow cooks, I've decided to take 2 cooking classes at the DATC, if anyone is interested in taking them with me, one is--- Cooking Itilian basics-- The other is Hosting Thanksgiving dinner. I'm not sure I'll be hosting this year, but my passion for cooking has helped me decide, that I'll go anyway. It's $35.00 each class.


No comments: