Monday, September 15, 2008

Almost dead cat

WELL, TRENT HAS STARTED A BAND. HE PLAYS THE DRUMS AND HAS A FEMALE SINGER WHO PLAYS THE GUITAT. THEY HAVE BEEN PRACTICING NOW FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS.

Sorry, I feel like I have to yell, it's a little loud in here.


Yes, I just took one of my headache pills, & gave them the 5 minute warning. What does the title "almost dead cat" have to do with this. When I post a little video of them, you will understand. I know everyone has to start somewhere, but maybe 1 hour at a time, 2 X's a week.-- Ha ha ha, I can hear Nic opening the Tylenol. Only 4 minutes to go..... We will, we will rock you; pour some sugar on me, at least they are rotating.

I went to the chiropractor again today, think it could be as little as 30 days, or up to 90 until I am good again. either way, I look forward to less pain... Ahhhh 3 more minutes. They are trying to figure out "Deep Purple's; Smoke on the water" but are only getting the first 11 guitar notes of the song.. If you've heard it, you know the note sequence. I wouldn't mind it if they learned the notes to that catchy new Ben Folds song. You Don't know me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS6ZbQvNBCM&feature=related
Really a fun catchy song, for me anyway. I like having that song in my head.
Ahhh, I can hear them coming up stairs..**SIGH** all done. Time for a relaxing bath.

ÜÜÜÜ Reminder of my Slumber Party this Friday @ 7:00 ÜÜÜÜ

No comments: