Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Band

Well, after being a band for 2 days, they had a concert. Sorry if you missed it. They played from 3:30-4:45 then Trent went to football, & they continued from 7:15-9:00. Then I had to be the "un-cool Mom" & kick them out. Time for bed for the little ones. & I am one of the little ones. But they preformed the same 2 songs "Pour some sugar on me" and "We will, We will rock you" Over and over and over.........
So I am again the un-cool mom today when I decide that the band take a break ALL day today.
So did anyone listen to how catchy my favorite new song is? I am listening to it now. I also went to look for a new CD today, but Walmart didn't have it. Sweeney Todd sound track.. Who has seen it? It's a musical for the ladies, & a bloody kill for the gents. I'd say more bloody than singing. pretty dark-- Anyone remember the late 90's movie "Ravenous" if you liked that, this is a good movie for you to watch.

1 comment:

Karlie Hancock said...

ha ha you are the farthest from being "un cool!" =) I bet the concert totally rocked!!