Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chucky Cheese

Cassidy loves her Chucky Cheese card.


We went to Chuck Cheese's for Trente Birthday. First time to the Layton location. Not bad-- I was expecting a Peter Piper Pizza type place. This place was cleaner & quite a few more activities. I had a few coupons I used when I placed our order, the gal at the register didn't know how to enter them in & had to ask a few people, they ended up calling someone who talked them through it. So they gave me some extra tokens for the trouble. I had also purchased some tokens & the machine had quit counting them out in the middle of the amount I was owed. So the lady starts counting them out by hand. Then gives up & gives me a bunch more tokens. I was very patient & they were very nice. I am not complaining about that. What I am complaining about is-- Do you know how long it takes to spend 300 tokens. The kids were all playing games, Nic & I were playing games-- I had a go at Skee ball- I was doing alright, until the little girl next to me forgot how to play & hit me in the face with a skee ball. If only Nic had seen, I am sure he would have LHAO. Poor little girl stood there frozen then turned & finished her game. I looked around to see if anyone else saw it-- if they did, they hid their laughter well Ü. Once we used all our tokens with a sigh of relief, we then realized that we had tickets we needed to redeem for prizes. Another adventure. It was very fun, but I wouldn't want to go there too often.

No comments: