Sunday, November 2, 2008

Why I love Sundays


Why I love Sundays, & why I don't lose weight......
Sunday morning-- I love cooking, & what better than an Omlett with peppers, onions, ham, and cheese. Along with some toast & some hashbrowns-made fresh. (My salad shooter helps out there.) Some Sundays I'll do french toast...

Then usually a small light lunch.

Followed by a large home made dinner!
If could bake all day on Sundays, I'd be in heaven.


Todays Menu....
Cheese vegetable soup, I like to add chicken to mine.








Some made from scratch bread-mmmmmm my house smells good.








Then I made a quick batch of brownies with frosting-- yes, I used the box mix.

3 comments:

Jess said...

I so agree! Greg's mom was here this weekend so today we had: pumpkin-pecan muffins, an ultimate coffee cake (you HAVE to try this one), and a sausage, egg and cheese casserole. Do you guys want to have dinner here, with kids, on Saturday or something? Let me know, we would love to have you over, and I promise I will not be such a party pooper :)

Kim said...

Mmmm! You know if you ever make to much and you need help eating it all we would not mind helping you out.

Jess said...

Sunday would be perfect. I think I am going to try to talk Greg into letting me take our family pic too. Lets plan for 4 at the Layton Park. I know I texted the number that Greg has in his phone for Nick but maybe I hit a wrong number or something, sorry! So, if you still want we would love to have you over on Saturday.