Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Keyboard


Does anyone else have the rule-
No throwing/kicking balls in the house? It's a common rule-- easy to understand why.--
Anyone have the rule-
No food or drink at the computer- again.. a common but understandable rule.
Well The story goes... I was on line looking at black friday ads, with a nice cup of coffee. mmmmmmmm coffee. & Trent was lightly kicking a foam football into the couch. Not too harmless until--- his foot side swiped the football sending it my direction. Scared me to death, it made a terrible crashing sound when it hit my cup of coffee & it clanked on the keyboard & sent coffee running into the spaces between the keys. So instead of taking advantage of shoping a few Thanksgiving sales, or having time to make my hair look nice for dinner... Trent & I spent about an hour and a half cleaning up the keyboard. We had to take it apart & dry the inside & get all the sticky coffee out-- I take mine with sugar & cream, so yea, it was sticky.
After the cleanup & putting the keyboard back together, I didn't want to use it quite yet for on line shopping, looking at ads. & my hair, unfortunately I wore it on a pony tail for dinner. Not what I had in mind, but my keyboard still works-- I am THANKFUL for that!

No comments: