Sunday, October 26, 2008

APPLESAUCE

Applesauce...







Our first time ever making it.











What FUN on a friday night.







Thanks to Kelli for letting me pick her apples Ü






Apple Guts


The finished product. Over 60 bottles of applesauce & a few bottles of apple butter.

I ran out of bottles in the end & started putting it in freezer bags. A big thanks to my dad for helping me for 6 hours straight on saturday, completing my applesauce venture.

Nic & the kids were fishing.













2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh crap Amber! I am so sorry that I never got my mom's recipe to you!!! Sort of been a crazy week. While my mom was gone her little dog was attacked by a pitbull and almost died. She has been pretty busy with all that drama and trying to nurse KC back to health. SORRY! It looks awesome though. You have inspired me to try and make some too!

Kim said...

I did not know it took such a big machine to make applesauce. What is that called. Your applesauce turned out good I think, I liked it.