Sunday, November 1, 2009

How do you respond.....

So how do you respond?
I noticed Stockton's face seemed a little off... Upon a closer look, I found out that he had shaved off part of each of his eyebrows.
When I asked him about it, he got nervous, & I thought Maybe Trent had done it-but only because Trent had buzzed his eyebrow a few weeks earlier.
Stockton finally admitted to using daddy's razor to shave his eyebrow. (that's when you get hit with a dose of reality-- good thing that's all he did- Mother & Father of the year, yup, I've had quite a few nominations, but I think this is Nic's first one this year. Ü).
When I asked him why he did it, he said " I want to be like daddy and not have any eyebrows"
uhhhh, errr, ummmm okay.
How do you respond to that? I gave him a hug & thanked him for telling me the truth & told him not to do it again, because now it was a race to see who's grew back faster.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

:) Yeah, I wouldn't know what to say either. That's pretty cute!