Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tylers & Stephanie's Wedding

The wedding lunch was at Corbins in Layton.
Temple pictures took a little longer than expected, we waited about 45 minutes for the bride & groom to arrive.


How could I not mention the food. Lemon pepper dill Chicken- was alright. More of a flavor that would compliment some Halibut. Delish mashed potatoes! Steamed veggies- I love my veggies! & a salad drenched in ranch. Yummy!

Waiting for pictures we goofed around.
Little boys can't keep clothes clean for long.
Trent, pondering over the good book.
(Diary of a wimpy kid or something like that)
A fun place to play.

Adelaide, such a doll.
Lil' buddies
Check out those blue eyes.

Nate & Jens girls


Say Cheese

Awe, he finally let me have a picture of us together.

Would you believe I don't have a picture of the bride & groom. Partially because my camera doesn't act like it should. It's still upset about the near drowning.
(You will have to look up past postings to read about that adventure)

No comments: