Friday, September 11, 2009

Tis' the season

CANNING

I have frozen

peas

corn

raspberry jam

I have canned

pears

peaches

green beans

apricot juice

peach jam

strawberry jam

............................................................

and for the first time ever I am going to attempt

SALSA

I will take any recipes and tips you have to offer. I have gotten a few recipes, but what I like to do is, look at like 5 & then make my own. Silly I know, but that is how I am.

Last year was my first year for apple sauce & apple butter. I tried a few different recipes all were good in their own way. I did enough, however, to cover me for this year.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Amber if you want me to taste your salsa and let you know how it turned out I would be happy to help you out. :) Just let me know