Thursday, June 4, 2009

I've been tagged

8 Things I am looking forward to...
1- No Cancer
2- Working part time or no time
3- Losing 10 lbs
4- Bear Lake get aways
5- Summer fun
6- Finishing the 2 books I am reading (Wicked series & left behind series)
7-Family time
8- Many cakes

8 Things I did yesterday...
1-Went to the gym
2-Went to work
3-Went to Trent's baseball game
4- Tried RevVNRG for the first time
5- Caught up on E-mails
6- Watered my garden
7- Did Laundry
8- Ate some fresh fruit
8 things I wish I could do...
1- Keep clean house or get a maid
2- Think straight
3- Eat healthier
4- Read more
5- Sew more
6- not be scared of water
7- Dress with Style
8- Go on a fun family vacation
8 shows I watch....
1-All my children
2-Simpson's
3-the Office
4-House
5-Sponge bob
6-Tom and Jerry
7-Mighty B
8-News
~ Can you tell I don't get much control over the remote~
8 People Tagged.......
1-Kim Whitesides
4- Karlie KaR BeAr
5-Sherie ??
6- Joilin ??
7-That's all I got.
8-

No comments: