Friday, January 9, 2009

Last day in the AZ

Saturday-- Last day..
I was feeling quite crappy. I had had a huge migrain & had taken 2 pills w/in 12 hours & was not able to take any more. I started doubling up on the Motrin. We got up & got ready for Brooklyns baptism. What an exciting day for her.





After the baptism, we came back for cold cuts, salads, chips & dip, cakes, cheese cake, rice krispie treats. Ahh nothing like a full stomach for the ride home. Me, my kids & my dad left at 2 and took the Vegas way home.


This was the scenery for the 1st 1/2 of the ride.






It was fun to see the way Cacti grow. Like going throught a canyon in Utah & seeing pine trees, they are the same way. Maybe most of you aren't fascinated by this, but being as that was my first time seeing wild cacti, it was neat.


This is a new bridge they are buliding that goes over hoover dam.

This is hoover dam at night.
We arrived home at 2 am Sunday Morning. ahhh home sweet home.
Gotta love these Utah sunsets.


No comments: