Thursday, January 8, 2009

AZ



AZ vacation on Thursday...

Thursday we went swimming. Did I pack my suit-- nope-- I was told it would be too cold. So I went to the local walmart thinking they would be in stock year round- uhhh Nope. I found some bottoms on clearance for $1.00 & a pair of shorts on clearance for $5.00 & a tank top on clearance for $3.00 gotta love clearance! I'd show you a picture, but I don't have one. I did take a picture of me, since I didn't have any of me so far. Here it is;

Those of you who know me well are thinking Amber, Swim??? That doesn't sound like her. Well you are right, I sat in the hot tub. No swimming for me. I was sick remember. but even healthy I wouldn't have swam.



Looks like the kids were having a ball!



This game has been dubbed "Sam Samus" Throwing the football to the person who is catching it as they dive into pool.


The hotel also had a mini- mini golf putting green, maybe 2 holes.


Then home for a quick nap & dinner-- What was dinner you ask-- PF CHANGS Yummy. Then Grandpa & Grandma opened their Christmas presents.




No comments: