Tuesday, June 1, 2010

$10.00 Yogurt



The $10.00 Yogurt. After an outing to gateway, all the kids go t a treat. I stopped at the chocolate factory & had a pretzel stick, dipped in caramel, then dipped in chocolate, then drizzled with white chocolate. Oh my, it was delicious! Cassidy & Stockton also picked out a treat from the chocolate factory. Trent decided he wanted some frozen yogurt, that was sold by the pound. He went in on his own while I was in line at the chocolate factory. Not thinking about how much it weighed, he went about his business filling up his gargantuan cup. When he got to the register & they gave him the total, I think he pooped a little. I had given him a $5.00 bill. & his cost was $10.00. He had to ask my sister to spot him another $5.00 to pay for his yogurt. It lasted the ride home, when it was put in the freezer, then eaten the next day.

Notice the 5 spoons, we all tried helping him eat but, but it was just too BIG!

No comments: