Thursday, February 19, 2009

Crafty??


Sounds like fun!

My friend Jessica ( http://www.gregandjessandgirls.blogspot.com/ ) had this post on her blog and I decided to join along... I know a lot of people are going to be hesitant but I think it's a really fun idea! For the first 3 commenters for this post, I will send you a handmade craft from me! Then you agree to post about this on your blog and show the love as well by linking back to me and crafting it forward yourself to the first 3 commenters on YOUR post. You have 30 days to make and send your item and you can set your own price. Also, don't forget to blog about the item you receive. Sounds fun, right! (If you are one of the first 3, I'll need you're email to get in touch with you) If you're not one of the first 3 to comment, you can still craft it forward yourself. This sounds like a lot of fun and will force us to take a few minutes and be creative! Have fun!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey I am going to give Andrea's mom your craft on Sunday and she will give it to you on Monday. Have a great weekend!