Sunday, October 18, 2009

Witchapoluza

So, I've never been to Gardner Village, but my friend Jessica raved about it last year. Nic's Mom & Sister had planned this outing for a few weeks. Nic's mom was in a car accident the night before & was not in any condition to go. So I took the ticket off her hands. I did some last minute dressing up (can you tell) and we went down, many little shops with over priced items, but still fun to look at. We then attended a dinner show, which was fabulous. I am positive I will be going again next year, with a better costume.


Don't we look scary???


The Witch costume fashion contest winners


Picture of people taking our pictures!


Witches shouldn't smile when they are trying to look mean.


A nice shot of my nose and eyelashes


The B.. I mean the Witches Ü
A really fun group to have gone with.

Like my Tights-- I am pretty scary.

Next year I will be all decked out in Witch attire.

By far the coolest witch we saw!

Panning around to get the full effect of all the witches.

1 comment:

BellaRosePhotography said...

SO FUN, huh!!! We are going on the 30th. Glad you went:)