Sunday, October 25, 2009

First Time




Okay, this picture has 2 "firsts" for me. I am sure you can see the first one.- Eyelashes. This was my first time putting on fake eyelashes. I had to get it right the first time, because they were self adhesive & pulling them off & trying to get then to have the same "stickiness" wasn't going to work. I could very well have them on the wrong eye, I am not sure if they have designated eyes. I don't know that I would wear them again. I found a GREAT mascara from Avon & it adds length to my eyelashes, so I'll keep to that.
The 2nd- 1st-- Well the red lipstick, I have never owned red lipstick until that night. My costume era, allows nothing BUT red Lipstick. Cassidy took the second picture of me & told me I looked like a vampire. I can see that. I have white teeth, which look even whiter when next to red lipstick! I also have very pointy K-9 teeth. Next full moon, watch out! Ü

1 comment:

Stef and ryan said...

oh that's super funny amber. I too have been experimenting with fake eyelashes. my friends make it look so easy, but it's not, it's just not.