Friday, February 22, 2013

Updates for 2/22/2013

Nic-Not much news for now. I have been running around all morning trying to get images of Nic's past CT and MRI's from Lakeview and Davis Hospitals. Once I have them I will take them in for both the Neurologist and the pelvic Orthopedist to review. Once they have review them and are able to join forces, I will have another update. Nic had his MRI with contrast last night. So they are just waiting on these records. Which have been a nightmare to get a hold of.  I am half way there. Just waiting on Davis Hospital.

Amber- I had a doctor apt today. Last week my blood pressure was a little high, so she wanted to keep closer tabs on me.  When I went in today, I knew it was going to be high, as I had just sped to Lakeview hospital and back in about 50 minutes in a snow storm. Not to mention all the other things going on right now.  It was high again, but not high enough for meds. I am to relax more (yeah right) and make sure I don't have more than 4 contractions in an hour. I did have some swelling which could mean the onset of toxemia. I also lost 3 lbs. in a week. Which is a concern, as I should be gaining almost a pound a week at this point. Hopefully next week will bring better news for me.


Update 2
Nic- Both Doctors have come and gone. No surgery necessary. They have pulled the cath and as long as Nic is able to take care of business he will be released tomorrow. Pelvis will just take time- about 6 weeks to heal. Spinal swelling- not sure how long that will be bothering him.

No comments: