Tuesday, January 1, 2013

21 Weeks


At 23 weeks, I am now happy to be on the down slope. 17 weeks or less. My history dictates that it will be less.
Unless I have just jinxed myself. 
Feeling Great!! No morning sickness ever, which means I haven't thrown up. Not too tired, other than my expanding belly- no other signs of pregnancy have appeared. Which is fine by me!  Our little boy will be here sometime in April. Lots of name suggestions, but nothing is really standing out to us. The kids are very excited at the news and I am happy that they are going to be such good helpers.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant...I never hear about anything!!

Our Family said...

Don't feel too bad, Kristin forgot to tell Grandma- She found out when she saw me at a Christmas gathering.