Monday, March 19, 2012

Update

Isabel was released from the Hospital on Wednesday. We still haven't heard back on the cultures as to which type of infection it was, but she is doing better and that is what matters.  She had her blood tested today to check on her counts. They are not expected to be high enough at this point. They will test again on Thursday to see if they will be high enough for admission on Friday for her 5 day treatment. This round of meals will be done by Nate & Jen's ward, so I won't be asking family. Soon enough with the 2 surgeries and  radiation treatments, we will be needing meals daily Monday through Friday. So between family and church, we will all have a turn, maybe two.
 I have been asked about frozen meals. This is absolutely fine. Jen has a good amount of freezer space and these are great for those unexpected hospital stays, or bad/hectic days.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Amber- let me know when I can bring a meal. I would love to help! My phone number is 801-589-8551