Monday, February 6, 2012

Fundraisers

Crystal & I are planning on doing some fundraisers.  Crystal will be selecting either Tony's, or Ligori's pizza and will be selling pizza's to anyone interested. This will be sometime in March.

In April, I will be doing a book party. I am looking into Scentsy, Pampered Chef, and Tupperware. If anyone in the family happens to work for any of these vendors, please let me know.  I have a person in mind to ask for each of these, but I would rather use family if I can. These will be done around the first week or so of April. I am open to suggestions if you have any.

Things to help:
Isabel doesn't eat when she is in treatment- this causes a saliva build up. Gum has been helping. Any gum for Isabel would be great.

When she is out of treatment & feeling well, anything she likes to eat is strongly encouraged. She has given her approval on Jamba Juice, Panda Express (mainly orange chicken), any sweets like ice cream, doughnuts. Any gift cards for these places would be nice.

Gas Cards- Any over night or longer stay, usually means Nate & Jen are making daily trips to the hospital.

I am looking into information on a blood drive/plasma donation. So far I have been told for each pint donated, money will be taken off the amount charged to Isabel when she  receives one. I am waiting on a call back for clarification.

No comments: