Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cassidy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my Cassidy

She chose a Princess Birthday.
Grandpa also joined in.I don't know how much longer I will be able to have Chournos family parties at my house-- this family is getting big!
Cassidy had all her girl cousins sleep over- Yup, that was a long night filled with cake & pop. We tried tiring them out with a little "Duck Duck Goose"
It was such a beautiful night! We took pictures of all the girls next to the princess of their choosing.
The colors of the sunset were amazing!
Trying to fit everyone in the family room.
The next day we took those who stayed the night along with my sister & mom to the sweets candy factory tour in SLC. It was pretty cool. They don't do much with chocolate, so we will be taking a tour of Mrs. Cavanoughs next.
Stockton picked some delicious sour balls. Cassidy got Orange sticks because it was her b-day. She chose wedding mints for her treat. Because it was a birthday party, all the kids were given a free bag of taffy. I am not usually a fan of taffy, but they had a caramel one that I bought a pound of.

All the kids with their goodies!




A snippet of duck duck goose.

No comments: